Subject: Eltek Darca Heritage 2 User Group

Eltek Darca Heritage 2 User Group

From: Gill Comerford <g.comerford<-at->
Date: Thursday, January 24, 2013
I am a Conservator at the Natural History Museum in London and am
responsible for their environmental monitoring system.  We have been
using Eltek equipment and software since approximately 2006 and we
are pleased with the performance of the equipment and also with the
DH2 software.  I am currently in discussions with Eltek about
further software developments that would be useful for our work.
Whilst thinking about the various software developments that would
be useful I felt that it would also be useful to have a Darca
Heritage 2 user group.  I use the software extensively and would
like to share and receive ideas from other users.

I am happy to host meetings and forums so please get in touch if you
would like to join.

Gill Comerford
Senior Conservator
The Conservation Centre
Facilities Department
The Natural History Museum
Cromwell road
South Kensington
London SW7 5BD
+44 207 942 5018

                Distributed: Wednesday, February 6, 2013