Subject: Course on leather

Course on leather

From: Elena Canini <elena.canini.erc<-at->
Date: Monday, January 7, 2013
"The deterioration of leather and parchment in the light of the
    possible impact of conservation, restoration and storage"
Horn, Austria
2-4 July 2013

Further education course held by Dr. Rene Larsen, Dotre Sommer and
Kathleen Muhlen

The course language will be English. The deadline for application is
one month before the course starts. The course fee including 2
nights accommodation is 730.00 Euro plus 10% VAT. The number of
participants is restricted to 20.

Accommodation during the course is either within the building
(guesthouse) and is included in the price. The guesthouse offers a
kitchen, where participants can prepare own meals and the close
connection to the venue is of advantage, but there is no TV and no
telephone in the rooms. In case you wish for a hotel room, we can
offer this for some Euros plus. The hotel is 5 minutes walk from the
venue, but provides all facilities a hotel normally got. In case you
wish for a hotel, we kindly ask you to contact Mrs. Wieland
immediately after registration under wieland<-at->kunsthaus-horn<.>at.

After application you will be provided with further information.

Dr. Patricia Engel
Akademische Restauratorin
European Research Centre for Book and Paper Conservation-Restoration
Wienerstrasse 2
3580 Horn
Austria
+43 650 58 71 877