Subject: A death

A death

From: Alicia Bjornson <ambjornson<-at->
Date: Tuesday, December 25, 2012
James E. Cairns

James E. Cairns was an AIC member who I met at our Philadelphia
Annual Meeting.  I really enjoyed learning about the carriage
culture. He will be missed by his family, friends and clients.

Age 61, of Pontiac, IL and Wilmington, DE, passed away suddenly on
December 20, 2012 at home.   He graduated Pontiac Township High
School class of 1969 and attended Southern Illinois University at
Carbondale IL. Following college he resided at rural Cobden IL,
returning to the home farm at Ocoya IL in 1985.  There he
established Country Drive Carriage Shop where he restored many fine
carriages. He helped many people in the carriage driving world at
shows and events and was well known and liked by many people.

He was preceded in death by his mother, Marie Cairns. James is
survived by his wife Rebecca Morris.

Friends may call on Friday, December 28, 2012 after 1 pm at the
McCrery and Harra Funeral Home, 3924 Concord Pike, (Rt. 202 South of
Silverside Road) Wilmington, DE 19803 where a memorial service will
begin at 2pm.  A second memorial service will be held in Pontiac, IL
after the New Year,

To send condolences visit:

    <URL:http://www.mccreryandharra.com>

Alicia M. Bjornson