Subject: Borescopes and videoscopes

Borescopes and videoscopes

From: Jessica Zullinger <jzullinger<-at->
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Can anyone recommend a make and model of borescope/videoscope that
is reasonably inexpensive?  We are considering purchase of a scope
to have on hand for investigation of wall cavities and similar
applications. Ideally we would like to find a model with a very
small diameter camera head (less than 5mm) and flexible tube, as
many of the situations we would be using it in feature very small
openings and tight spaces. It does not have to be of the highest
quality, but simply able to give us visibility into spaces to
provide rudimentary information and assist in assessing the need for
further investigation.

Jessica Zullinger
Director of Preservation
Tudor Place Historic House and Garden