Subject: Pro Haze Fluid

Pro Haze Fluid

From: Kjersti Ellewsen <kjersti.ellewsen<-at->
Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
I have had a question from a church about Pro Haze Fluid, also
called Techno-Haze Fluid, manufactured by Jem. A TV-company wants to
use the synthetic smoke when recording a concert in a listed church
with valuable church art.

The smoke contains food grade glycols and polyglycols in
de-mineralised water. Being of low volatility, I wonder if any of
the substances will deposit on the fragile decorated surfaces.

Kjersti Ellewsen
Department of Conservation
Directorate of Cultural Heritage

                Distributed: Thursday, December 6, 2012