Subject: Hurricane Sandy pro bono legal services

Hurricane Sandy pro bono legal services

From: George Schwartz <george<-at->
Date: Monday, November 5, 2012
Please read the email below. Alexandra Darraby, Principal with the
Art Law Firm is generously offering pro-bono (free) consultations
for those AIC members who were affected by hurricane Sandy and who
are in need. Feel free to pass this on.

    Dear friends: As part of the Art Law Firm's goodwill to clients,
    our ongoing relationship with AIC, my respect for conservators,
    and professional outreach, I am pleased to offer pro bono
    services to AIC members from any practice area or committee for
    handling the following re Sandy: communications with clients,
    adjusters and brokers; what to sign or not sign re: insurance or
    other writings; preservation and documentation of potential
    evidence before and after claim, loss or "salvage"; inventory
    assessments and like issues. Please limit consultations to 10-15
    minutes per member or entity. If AIC has established a toll free
    number or link, [it is] ok to link with (ALF). If not and this
    would be helpful service to your members, contact me. Please
    share with AIC Chair whose email is not on my BB. Good thoughts,

    Alexandra Darraby <info<-at->artlawfirm<.>com>
    Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 11:10 AM

George Schwartz, Professional Associate - AIC, Chair CIPP
ConservArt, Inc.,
Principal, Chief Conservator
6620 E Rogers Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33487