Subject: EMG Wiki day

EMG Wiki day

From: Sarah Norris <groovin<-at->
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012
AIC's Electronic Media Group announces our upcoming EMG Wiki Day,
Thursday September 27, 2012 from 1-5 pm Eastern Time.   EMG members
and allied professionals are invited to write and edit for this
valuable online resource. We actively seek contributions on topics
like film, digital audio and video, optical audio and moving image
formats, and digital storage.

Log onto the EMG wiki during the afternoon of September 27, 2012 to
join other EMG members in writing and editing content.   The event
offers collaboration and support for experienced wiki authors and
novices alike. sn Still need a wiki account?   View the AIC wiki
training video:

    <URL:http://www.conservation-wiki.com/w/index.php?title=Wiki_Editors%27_Resources>

and then contact

AIC e-Editor Rachael Arenstein <rachael<-at->amartconservation<.>com to get
your login

If you have content to contribute but can't train in time, please
contact EMG Webmaster Sarah Norris <ssnorris<-at->gmail<.>com>.

To learn more, visit the EMG wiki

    <URL:http://www.conservation-wiki.com/index.php?title=Electronic_Media>

Mark your calendars for the afternoon of September 27, 2012 and join
your colleagues as we enhance this valuable wiki resource for the
field.

Sarah Norris
EMG Webmaster

                Distributed: Sunday, September 23, 2012