Subject: Multispectral imaging equipment for sale

Multispectral imaging equipment for sale

From: Antonino Cosentino <antoninocose<-at->
Date: Thursday, September 13, 2012
I have been teaching Multi-Spectral Imaging for Art Examination in
NY and now I am moving back to Europe. I am selling some of my own
equipment I used for teaching and research:

    Fujifilm IS Pro 12.3 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black
        (Body Only) - UV IR
    Nikon F mount
    Power cable for unlimited photographic section
    2 Batteries
    Battery charger
    PC tethering cable and software Hyper-Utility HS-V3
    Remote shutter
    (camera has not filter set but I can provide list, costs and
    companies where to buy them for each imaging technique)
        $1500

    IRISYS - IRI 4010 Infrared Thermal camera
        $ 1500

    Hamamatsu Vidicon Infrared Reflectography system
    Everything included, ready to go system with digital frame
    grabber to visualize images and save them on PC.
        $3000

Antonino Cosentino, PhD
Cultural Heritage Scientist, Physicist
Assistant Professor at PRATT Institute, Brooklyn, NY
Skype: antoninocosentino
Mobile: 3478378182

                Distributed: Friday, September 14, 2012