Subject: Questionnaire on fungus control procedures--addendum

Questionnaire on fungus control procedures--addendum

From: Silvia Oliveira Sequeira <s.o.sequeira<-at->
Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2012
International survey of current fungal control procedures in paper
and book conservation

    **** Moderator's comments: See Conservation DistList
    Instance: 26:11
    Saturday, August 4, 2012

I am conducting a PhD research in the area of fungal
biodeterioration of paper. In order to survey which control
strategies are being adopted worldwide to prevent and stop
deterioration of paper by fungi, I have made a questionnaire on this
subject. It is an anonymous survey that takes only 10 minutes to
complete. If I get enough validated responses that will allow a
correct statistical treatment, the gathered data will be published,
so that everyone can access the results.

I would like to ask all paper and book conservators to please
contribute with their answers.

    <URL:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHNXbmQ0XzJsSkx6M0tfNnc2YTJSUHc6MQ>
    (english version)

    <URL:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dGIzMGlaTEwzSGM3Y0RHQXFhdVJSdXc6MQ>
    (spanish version)

If you have any comments or questions about this survey please
contact me at s.o.sequeira<-at->gmail<.>com

Silvia Sequeira
PhD Student
Departamento de Conservacao e Restauro
Faculdade de Ciencias e Tecnologia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Campus da Caparica
2829-516 Caparica
Portugal
+351 212 948 300 ext. 10988