Subject: Survey on collections management software

Survey on collections management software

From: Paul McAuley <paul.mcauley<-at->
Date: Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Edinburgh Museums and Galleries
Museums Collections Management Systems survey

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TGMFMD3>

The City of Edinburgh Council Museums and Galleries, Scotland are
currently undergoing a review of our collections management
database. We're hoping to replace our existing system, and are
looking at the various alternatives on the market.

For all users of collections databases and collections management
software: I'd be really grateful if you could spare 10 minutes or so
of your time to complete an online survey about your collections
database, what you use it for, and if you have recently changed
databases, your experiences of this change over. For best results,
feel free to encourage colleagues to take part too so we get as wide
a response from all areas of museum and gallery work.

The survey closes at 6pm on Friday 21 September, 2012.

Many thanks for your help with this--it will be hugely valued by all
of us at Edinburgh Museums and Galleries

Nico Tyack
Documentation Officer
Edinburgh Museums and Galleries

                Distributed: Saturday, September 8, 2012