Subject: Emergency response and electronic media

Emergency response and electronic media

From: Lisa Mehlin <lisamehlin<-at->
Date: Sunday, August 26, 2012
I am writing on behalf of AIC's Emergency Committee.  We are looking
for conservators, curators, archivists or others in the museum field
who have had experience with salvage of electronic media, video,
film, DVDs, or the like in an actual disaster situation.  I would be
very interested to hear the details of the disaster, the type of
salvage involved, what if any conservation was undertaken, and
whether there were resources available online or otherwise that were
useful.

Lisa Mehlin
Mehlin Conservation
3 Southern Avenue