Subject: Source for stretchers sought

Source for stretchers sought

From: Marcin Kozarzewski <m_kozarzewski<-at->
Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Brian McLaughlin <brian.mclaughlin [at] gmail__com> writes

>... I was wondering what my
>alternatives are with regards wooden stretcher makers within the UK,
>who make stretchers of a similar quality that other UK conservators
>have used in the past and would recommend.

I can recommend you a good quality stretcher service

    Al Portico
    Via Valpantena no 50/a
    37034 Verona
    39-045-8700792
    Fax: +39 045 8709553
    info<-at->alporticotelai<.>it

    <URL:http://www.alporticotelai.it>

Sophisticated and oversized stretchers (over 7 meters x 8 meters) I
ordered are really good. Al Portico produce also traditional wooden
stretchers. Order via e-mail;  delivery via courier.

Marcin Kozarzewski
Monument Service

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 19, 2012