Subject: Online museums

Online museums

From: Gema Grueso <gegrot<-at->
Date: Monday, July 30, 2012
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to the author
    and if of general interest, post it here as well

I am doing research on the relationship between art on the net and
museums. I'm keen on works of art hosted in museum's servers, the
kind of documentation it generates, how is it displayed when it is
done in the museum's space, if it is accessible online all the time
and for everyone, and what kind of conservation measures are taken
to preserve its access. I would be very grateful if any of you could
send some information about these kind of artworks.

My deadline is November 2012, I'm conscious there is a entire
vacation in the middle, but I trust you could help with your
appreciated knowledge. Thanks in advance for your time and
attention.

Gema Grueso Otalo
Student of Master of conservation-restoration of contemporary art
Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain)

                 Distributed: Saturday, August 4, 2012