Subject: Survey on historic food collections

Survey on historic food collections

From: Matthew Blake <matthew.f.blake<-at->
Date: Friday, July 27, 2012
I am a Masters student studying the Conservation of Historic Objects
at the University of Lincoln, I am currently running an in depth
survey into the care and storage of archival food materials and
would be grateful for your help and assistance.  Please see

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VJG6M33>

However, if you do not hold any historical food in your collection
but you know of any other museums that do, I would be grateful if
you would let me know by emailing me at matthew.f.blake<-at->gmail<.>com.

I appreciate the constraints on your time and would like to thank
you for your assistance.  If you wish for yourself and your
organisation to remain anonymous in this survey, there is a section
at the beginning which will provide you with the opportunity to do
so.

Matthew Blake
MA Conservation of Historic Objects
University of Lincoln