Subject: Preventative maintenance plans

Preventative maintenance plans

From: Kristen Zimmerman <kzimmerman<-at->
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2012
I have been charged with creating a preventative maintenance plan
for our permanent collection galleries as well as for outdoor
sculptures and garden ornaments.  I am hoping to include items such
as gallery cleaning and condition checking; inventorying and
condition checks of garden sculpture and ornaments; and the
frequency and procedure with which these should be completed amongst
any other suggestions.   If anyone has an example that you wouldn't
mind sharing, I would greatly appreciate it.

Kristen Zimmerman
Registrar
The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens
829 Riverside Avenue