Subject: Questionnaire on archaeological conservation

Questionnaire on archaeological conservation

From: Stephanie Vasiliou <s.vasiliou.11<-at->
Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2012
I am running a questionnaire for my MA dissertation at UCL. It is in
two sections, the first looking at opinions and views regarding the
ethical issues of access, authenticity and replica use in the
conservation of archaeological sites and monuments, whilst the
second part explores individual views regarding the three main case
studies being explored in my dissertation.

It takes no longer than 5 minutes to complete and any responses
would be greatly appreciated!

To fill in the questionnaire please follow

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/svdissquestionnaire>

Stephanie Vasiliou,
MA in Principles of Conservation (student)

                   Distributed: Monday, July 9, 2012