Subject: News in Conservation (NiC)

News in Conservation (NiC)

From: Graham Voce <iic<-at->
Date: Friday, June 22, 2012
The June issue of IIC's News in Conservation is now out and ready to
be downloaded at

    <URL:http://www.iiconservation.org/browse/publications/nic>

News in Conservation is free to download to everyone from this link,
whether an IIC member or not.

In this issue, as well as a digest of the latest conservation news
and events, we present NiC's interview with Stefan Belishki from the
Department of Conservation of the National Gallery of Arts, Sofia
and an overview of the three-year post-doctoral research project
"Change or Damage? Defining damage for veneer and marquetry
collections" by Naomi Luxford of the UK.  We also feature the social
programme of the IIC 2012 Vienna Congress, together with the full
list of papers and posters to be presented at this event. The list
is provisional so watch out for the next issue of NiC (out in
August) for amendments.

Graham Voce
Executive Secretary
International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic
    Works
3 Birdcage Walk
London SW1H 9JJ
+44 20 7799 5500