Subject: Position at NEDCC

Position at NEDCC

From: Donia Conn <dconn<-at->
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Digital photographer
Northeast Document Conservation Center (NEDCC)

The Northeast Document Conservation Center (NEDCC) is seeking a
Digital Photographer for its Imaging Services studios. Primary
responsibilities include personal production, teamwork, and client
interaction. This position requires advanced technical,
organizational, and communication skills. The Digital Photographer
reports to the Director of Imaging Services.

The Digital Photographer works as a member of the imaging team
tasked with digitizing cultural heritage materials including all
formats of film, photographs, rare books, art on paper, historic
maps, and many other materials.  The NEDCC Imaging Services
Department uses Sinar and Canon digital camera systems, Broncolor
lights, Durst and GE film scanners, Epson printers, X-Rite color
management, among others.  We are primarily Mac based but also use
PC computer systems, and maintain our own network, server, and
archive systems.

For a full job description and application directions, go to

    <URL:http://nedcc.org/about/news.2012digitalphotojob.php>

Donia Conn, Education and Outreach Coordinator
Northeast Document Conservation Center
Andover, MA 01810

                  Distributed: Saturday, June 16, 2012