Subject: Authority to receive ethanol

Authority to receive ethanol

From: Christopher Weeks <christopher.weeks<-at->
Date: Friday, May 25, 2012
I am having trouble convincing our department of Customs and Excise
to grant me a license to receive 'Duty free spirits'. Although I
have a license to receive IMS, I would like a little ethanol for the
preparation of spot test reagents. Do any subscribers, particularly
any of you based in the UK, have any advice to offer regarding the
specific arguments I might advance in support of my application?

Christopher Weeks ACR
Objects Conservator
Manx National Heritage
Kingswood Grove