Subject: Banks/Harris Award reception

Banks/Harris Award reception

From: Robert J. Strauss <strauss<-at->
Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2012
For those of you who will be attending the ALA Annual Conference
please join your friends and colleagues for a reception in honor of
the 2011 and 2012 recipients of the Paul Banks Carolyn Harris
Preservation Award, Roberta Pilette and Julie Page. The reception
will be held at The House of Blues, Bourbon Street Patio in Downtown
Disney, 1530 South Disneyland Drive on Friday June 22, 2012 from
6:30 - 8:30.

As most of you are aware the reception for Bobbie was postponed from
Mid-Winter until Annual this year. We are fortunate that Julie, her
family and many associates are in Southern California so decided to
take advantage of the opportunity for a joint reception.

As always please consider this posting as your invitation. We have
sent a limited number of printed invitations as a reminder, mailing
lists are imperfect and not every interested person will have
received one so please feel free to attend.

Robert J Strauss
Preservation Technologies LP
Vice President

                  Distributed: Thursday, May 31, 2012