Subject: Survey on parchment repair

Survey on parchment repair

From: Liz Ralph <elizabethralph<-at->
Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012
I am currently studying a Masters in Conservation at Camberwell
College of Art, London. As part of my final project I am gathering
information about personal preference in techniques for parchment
repair. I would be most grateful if you could spare some time
filling out a brief 10 question survey about your own experiences
with parchment repair. The survey aims to collect data about the
most popular techniques for parchment conservation, when and where
these techniques were learnt as well as to discover whether
geography has a connection to a particular technique. I am hoping to
gather as much information as possible from as many different
countries as I can, so any answers would be very welcome.

If you are interested in taking part in this survey please see

<URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T3QXGZN>

It should not take more than 10 minutes to complete. All answers are
anonymous and any results will be used as part of my final project
research only

                  Distributed: Thursday, May 24, 2012