Subject: Lecture on artists' papers

Lecture on artists' papers

From: Francesca Price <francesca<-at->
Date: Monday, April 16, 2012
Lecture

"First of all respect your paper:  500 years of artists and their
    papers"
Society of Antiquaries of London
Burlington House
Piccadilly
London Wl J OBE
Lecture: 10:15am
Doors open 9:45am

Speaker: Peter Bower, a forensic paper historian

"Master Drawings London" <URL:http://www.masterdrawingsinlondon.com>
is holding a lecture at the Society of Antiquaries on 28 June, 2012.
The lecture is being given by Peter Bower, a forensic paper
historian, and is entitled:, "First of all respect your paper:  500
years of artists and their papers" and I thought it might be of
interest to DistList members.

The lecture will be by followed by coffee afterwards. We are
planning to charge an small entrance fee of UKP5.00 (UKP2.50
concessions).

Francesca Price
Cawdell Douglas
10-11 Lower John Street