Subject: News in Conservation (NiC)

News in Conservation (NiC)

From: Graham Voce <iic<-at->
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012
The spring issue of News in Conservation is now out and ready to be
downloaded.

In this issue we give you updates on the many changes and
improvements we have implemented in the way IIC's publications are
accessed. In particular we bring to your attention the continuous
efforts made by our editorial team to make back issues of Studies in
Conservation and Reviews in Conservation as well as congress
preprints more easily searchable online.

In this issue you will also read about NiC's visit to the BT
Archives in London, where we had a chat with the Sian Wynn-Jones,
Heritage Collections Manager and Scott Barlow, Archivist.

In the second of our long features you will learn about the work of
INCCA and their collaborative approaches in the conservation of
contemporary art.

You can download the issue from the IIC website at:

    <URL:http://www.iiconservation.org/browse/publications/nic>

You can also follow our work on Facebook and Twitter

Graham Voce
Executive Secretary
International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic
    Works
3 Birdcage Walk
London SW1H 9JJ UK
+44 20 7799 5500