Subject: Axiell CALM

Axiell CALM

From: Louisa Jane Coles <l.j.coles<-at->
Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Here at Aberdeen University we are looking at how best we can adapt
the Conservation module of Axiell CALM
<URL:http://www.axiell.com/axiell-calm> for our documentation
requirements

Have you used the Conservation module within CALM? If so, and if you
would be willing to share your experiences, I would very much like
to hear from you.

I'm particularly interested in hearing your experiences with the
software if you have altered it to suit your requirements:

How did you adapt the template? What fields did you add, delete,
alter? Is there anything that you did to adapt the module to your
needs that has proved particularly useful? What problems did you
encounter, and how did you overcome these? Have you used the
software to record information about exhibition history? Have you
any key tips? Any warnings?

If you would be happy to do so, please send on your
templates/screenshots to me directlyX l.j.coles<-at->abdn<.>ac<.>uk

    **** Moderator's comments: Please your actual templates and
    screenshots directly to the author.  Other responses to the
    query should, as always be sent to the Conservation DistList
    <conservation_at_request@conservation-us.org>

Louisa Coles
Paper Conservator
Glucksman Conservation Centre,
Library, Special Collections and Museums
University of Aberdeen, Bedford Road
Aberdeen AB24 3AA
+44 1224 273054

                   Distributed: Sunday, April 8, 2012