Subject: China and glass restoration business for sale

China and glass restoration business for sale

From: Rozsika den Haan <rozsika<-at->
Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2012
    author.

We have owned and operated a china and glass restoration business in
Vancouver, BC for almost 35 years and are now looking to retire.  We
are wanting to sell the company, but of course this would require
talented artists to complete the restoration and conservation of
many different items customers bring to us which include pottery,
china, figurines, vases, artifacts and more.  This is an excellent
opportunity for any talented painter/artist/conservator or a
partnership of friends/artists as we have established reputation and
it is not a high risk venture.  We do not have any major debt to
account for, and there is a 3 month wait list for items to be
repaired because we can't keep up with orders.  The location we have
rented from for all these years has been sold, and the new owners
will be converting the 3 small businesses offices into one large
real estate office. This is good news to any potential buyer because
if the store will be changing locations, then the future buyer can
have a say in the new location they wish to relocate.  In that way,
the sale and move could be announced at the same time, making things
a much smoother and easier transition.

Included in the sale would be:

    2 months of training
    All specialized equipment
    Internet site and files
    customer data and contact information

The asking price is $80,000 and we are open to reasonable offers.
Please email us with your questions or enquiries--serious enquiries
only--and we will contact you with our specifications and data sheet
with company facts and figures to help in your decision.

Rozsika den Haan

                   Distributed: Sunday, April 8, 2012