Subject: Vacuum hot table for sale

Vacuum hot table for sale

From: Maria Fontes-Simpkins <maria.fontesdavis<-at->
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012
    author.

Hot table and materials for sale

I have a hot table made by my late husband, Frederick Foster Davis,
I'd like to sell or donate (in case you work for an institution) It
is home made, but Fred was an extremely accomplished craftsman,
which can be confirmed by the boat he built back in the 1970's (see
"Building the Charlotte E. Foster <URL:http://youtu.be/uUV8IhMgCEo>,
and she's still sailing--"Charlotte back home"
<URL:http://youtu.be/QXxR7o2kCcE>

My asking price for the table and materials is USD 600.

Art-O-Matic (Hot table info):

    Heated area: 48 inches x 36 inches with 2 inch x 6inch wood
    frame around it (electric resistance; with variable temperature
    controls)

    Height: 41 inches on swivel casters 36 1/2 inches without
    casters)

    Vacuum pump: GE 1/4 HP vacuum pump Model #5KC49NN0194AX (in
    excellent condition)

    Attachable shop light stand (about 42 inches above work surface)

Materials:

    A few quarts of various assorted types of Beva

    In gallon containers partially used:
    Acetone (gl), denatured alcohol, naphtha, Beva 371. zylol
    (partial quart)

    Polyurethane plastic rolls
    2 boxes of 100 ct gauze pads (4 inches x 4 inches)
    Fluorescent hand-held black light
    Mylar film (about 3 partial rolls)

I can send you some pictures of the table if you like. The table is
in Onancock, VA 23417

Maria do Carmo Martins Fontes, PhD
ATA Certified EN>PT (BR)
757-655-4296