Subject: Mold on leather

Mold on leather

From: Corine Landrieu <landrieu.conservation<-at->
Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2012
I am currently looking at potential treatments for a leather
artifact with a mold infestation.The mold appears to have been
dormant for several years now.  I am considering using an HEPA
vacuum cleaner to remove the loose mold spores, and following up
with a solution of isopropyl alcohol and water, using cotton swabs.
I would welcome input from anyone more familiar with treating this
type of problem.

Corine Landrieu
Landrieu Conservation
2301 NE 115th Street