Subject: Position at Tate

Position at Tate

From: Sophie Young <sophie.young<-at->
Date: Friday, March 2, 2012
Paper Conservation Technician TG0178
Tate

Salary UKP19,850 per annum
Fixed term 6 months

We are seeking an experienced Paper Technician to work within the
Paper Conservation department, you'll prepare artworks for display,
exhibition and loan by providing mounting, framing and book cradles.

You must have proven track record of working with and handling fine
art, as well as experience of frame making and mounting works on
paper. You must be able to demonstrate the practical skills required
for the movement and handling of art works. You must have a
pragmatic approach to problem-solving, have excellent communication
skills and be able to work flexibly under pressure.

Closing date: 12 March 2012

Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all.

                  Distributed: Saturday, March 3, 2012