Subject: CTS low pressure micro-table

CTS low pressure micro-table

From: Bettina Ebert <be<-at->
Date: Thursday, March 1, 2012
I am interested in purchasing the low pressure micro-table CTS (a
very small suction table with heating) from, an Italian company.

I would like to find out if anyone is currently using this and
whether you are happy with its performance. It is said to provide
heating and low pressure for works on paper or paintings, and is
very favourably priced.

Description from:

    <URL:http://www.ctseurope.com/depliants/{C5D8665C-A51A-4584-B82A-FC579508B90F}_Pagine%20da%2011.8%20attrezzature%20per%20carta%20e%20rilegatoria-302.pdf>

   "The  NSD 11 table is a low pressure micro-table for paper and
    painting restoration. NSD 11 is equipped with a heating system
    and a low pressure system which provide a quick and uniform
    distribution of heat and suction over the entire working
    surface."

Bettina Ebert
Paintings Conservator
Asiarta Foundation