Subject: Workshop on XRF

Workshop on XRF

From: Alison Murray <alison.murray<-at->
Date: Wednesday, February 29, 2012
We would like to invite you to a 1 1/2 day workshop on handheld XRF
for elemental analysis.  This workshop will take place at Queen's
University, April 25-26, 2012.  Dr. Bruce Kaiser from Bruker
Elemental will be the director of the workshop.

There is no registration fee; however, there is a limit to the
number of participants, so please do get in touch soon.  Please pass
this invitation on to colleagues who may be interested.  We look
forward to welcoming you to Queen's.

Alison Murray and H.F. (Gus) Shurvell
Art Conservation Program
Department of Art