Subject: Survey on MARC preservation

Survey on MARC preservation

From: Laura Briskin-Limehouse <laura.briskin.limehouse<-at->
Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2012
I am a second year Master's student at UNC-Chapel Hill and I
conducting a survey research study as part of my master's paper, for
graduation.

Are you involved in preservation at your institution? Does your
institution use MARC for its catalog records? If so, I could really
use your help. This survey research is looking at which elements of
MARC are useful in preservation work, by asking *you* the people who
actually *do* the work. Survey questions may be skipped and you are,
of course, free to stop the survey at anytime. The survey should
take 15-30 minutes. Your participation is voluntary and greatly
appreciated.

This study has been reviewed by the Institutional Review Board at
UNC-Chapel Hill, which works to protect the rights of human
subjects. If you have questions or concerns about your rights as a
research subject, you may contact the Institutional Review Board at
919-966-3133 or by email to irb_subjects<-at->unc<.>edu

To participate please go to

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LK7PVW5>

Thank you very much for your help.

Laura Briskin-Limehouse
410-790-5967
Faculty Advisor: Wanda Gunther. Davis Library

                 Distributed: Friday, February 24, 2012