Subject: Papers from CCI Conference on adhesives and consolidants available

Papers from CCI Conference on adhesives and consolidants available

From: Richard Aitken <richard.aitken<-at->
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2012
Papers from

    CCI Symposium 2011
   "Adhesives and Consolidants for Conservation:  Research and
    applications"
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    October 17 to 21, 2011.

I thought I would take this opportunity to let fellow conservation
colleagues know that the papers from the Canadian Conservation
Institute (CCI) Adhesives and Consolidants for Conservation
Conference 2011 papers are online at

    <URL:http://www.cci-icc.gc.ca/symposium/2011/index-eng.aspx>

It was one conference I kept my eye on but unfortunately did not
make in the end.

Richard Aitken ACR
Senior Conservator,
Highland Archive Centre,