Subject: Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)

Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)

From: Johanna Molin <johanna.molin<-at->
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2012
I have a question concerning the use of polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP).
Our technicians want to use it when attaching paperboard and MDF in
our display cases, some of them climate controlled containing metal
objects. Have any one experience using PVP and does anyone know
about its ageing stability? If so, are there any problems that can
occur concerning our objects?

Johanna
Kulturmagasinet
Helsingborg, Sweden.