Subject: Nori Yasutomo starch paste

Nori Yasutomo starch paste

From: Theresa Fairbanks <theresa.fairbanks-harris<-at->
Date: Thursday, February 16, 2012
Has anyone had any experience with the prepared cooked Nori Yasutomo
starch paste that comes in a small container? We are looking for a
variety of materials that are of reasonable quality for those who
won't cook wheat starch paste such as many non conservators.

We are also interested in finding a practical way for
non-conservators to tip in book plates and were interested in others
experience. Methyl cellulose is certainly an option for plating, but
it doesn't stick very well The plates sometimes fall off.

Theresa Fairbanks Harris

                 Distributed: Monday, February 20, 2012