Subject: Survey on ceramics consolidation

Survey on ceramics consolidation

From: Nicholas Baker <nicholas.sjb<-at->
Date: Saturday, February 18, 2012
I am undertaking research as part of my dissertation, surrounding
the consolidation of decorative architectural terracotta elements
e.g. mouldings / facade panels, and would greatly appreciate your
input and assistance.

There are two short surveys one which relates to the treatment of
ceramic material within museum collections and a second concerned
with the treatment of architectural ceramics in situ.

    Museum Collections:
    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JFYY3SJ>

    Architectural Ceramics in situ:
    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JFMTV37>

If anyone has experience in dealing with these issues I would be
most grateful for your time and help, and welcome further discussion
via the DistList.

                 Distributed: Monday, February 20, 2012