Subject: Classes on bookbinding

Classes on bookbinding

From: Mark Andersson <mark<-at->
Date: Monday, February 13, 2012
I have scheduled a series of bookbinding and book repair courses at
my studio in Tucson.  All these classes are five days and run from
8:30a, - 4:30pm, which allows them to cover a lot of ground.

Prior to moving to Tucson I ran, and was the sole instructor at the
bookbinding program at North Bennet Street School for over nine
years.  Over the past four years I've been doing repair,
conservation and binding in warmer climes.

For information:

    <URL:http://www.pantherpeakbindery.com/Teaching_%26_workshops.html>

Mark Andersson

                 Distributed: Monday, February 20, 2012