Subject: Hantavirus

Hantavirus

From: Walter Henry <walterhenr<-at->
Date: Friday, February 17, 2012
Some years posted an item referencing the CDC Hantavirus Hotline.

Matt Lupo of the CDC, Office of Surveillance, Epidemiology and
Laboratory Services at Harvard reports that the current number for
Hanta virus information is 404-639-1510 and adds

   "While the number I sent is the number we were given to refer
    users to the resources at CDC, it's probably best if users
    contact their local health departments the numbers for which
    should be in the local government pages of the phone book,
    though some of them have the outdated CDC number as well.  Most
    of the local health departments report their data to the CDC
    anyway."

                 Distributed: Monday, February 20, 2012