Subject: Paintings conservation book for sale

Paintings conservation book for sale

From: Hannah Woodward <hannah.woodward<-at->
Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2012
    author.

    Marion F. Mecklenburg, ed.
    Art in transit: Studies in the transport of paintings.
    Washington, National Gallery of Art, c1991.

Mint condition. All offers considered.

The item is currently in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom. If
interested, please don't hesitate to contact me on
hannah.woodward<-at->northumbria<.>ac<.>uk, I will ship to any location.

Hannah Woodward
MA Candidate
Northumbria University
MA Conservation of Fine Art, Easel Painting
Burt Hall
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8ST
UK

                 Distributed: Sunday, February 12, 2012