Subject: Source for dry paper pulp sought

Source for dry paper pulp sought

From: Marcin Pikus <sculpture.mckaylodge<-at->
Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Does anyone know of a source for acid free dry paper pulp? I am
interested in using the material for poultices used desalination and
cleaning in stone sculpture. I am interested in buying larger
quantity, such as 200 pounds.

Marcin Pikus
Conservator of Sculpture, Stone Objects and Architectural Elements
McKay Lodge Conservation Laboratory, Inc.
10915 Pyle South Amherst Road
Oberlin Ohio 44074
440-774-4215
Fax: 440-775-1368