Subject: Survey on gap-filling materials for wooden objects

Survey on gap-filling materials for wooden objects

From: Kate Fulcher <kate.fulcher.09<-at->
Date: Monday, January 16, 2012
Please fill in this very short (4 questions) survey about gap fills
used for archaeological and art historical wooden objects. The
survey will be open for 2 weeks after this posting.

    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FBH9887>

It will be used to inform my MSc dissertation. I am happy to share
the results with contributors (leave email at end of survey)

Kate Fulcher
MSc Conservation student at UCL

                 Distributed: Sunday, January 22, 2012