Subject: Shelving

Shelving

From: J'Laine Newcombe <jnewcombe<-at->
Date: Friday, January 13, 2012
We are creating a new matting and framing shop and would like to
design a large vertical bin system to house framed three-dimensional
works temporarily.  I am having trouble finding any current
resources that list/discuss recommended products that would be the
most safe archivally and have the least problem with off-gassing.  I
was thinking something similar to a Sintra type product might be
best?

J'Laine K. Newcombe
Registrar
Vero Beach Museum of Art