Subject: Source for wool felt sought

Source for wool felt sought

From: Debra Evans <devans<-at->
Date: Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Maria Fredericks <mfredericks [at] themorgan__org> writes

>Can anyone recommend a current U.S. source for high-quality, clean,
>white wool felts? ...

Several years ago we obtained beautiful clean, smooth, dense felt
sheets from the Sutherland Felt Company.  The specific product we
got was the 26 lb Sheet felt 1/8 inch thick, which seems quite
perfect for our paper conservation use.  The company will provide
samples before ordering if you ask.

Contact:

    Tom Shoan
    Sutherland Felt Company 248-280-0450