Subject: Questionnaire on cleaning paintings

Questionnaire on cleaning paintings

From: Ana Wortley <anawortley<-at->
Date: Tuesday, January 3, 2012
I have finished studying my degree in Conservation and Restoration
of Cultural Heritage in IUNA (National University Instutie of Art,
Buenos Aires, Argentina), and I am now finishing my thesis on the
subject of varnish removal and cleaning of paintings.

One of the chapters is dedicated to analysing what approach and
different criteria is used and preferred, both in Argentina and
abroad.

If you have a bit of time and can contribute to my work I would be
most grateful.

To fill out the questionnaire see

    <URL:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=es&
        formkey=dGNDemZTdE11QktSbDJGZTVRbmtkcGc6MQ#gid=0>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

Ana Wortley

                  Distributed: Monday, January 9, 2012