Subject: Requirements for foreign employment

Requirements for foreign employment

From: Laura Dellapiana <laura.dellapiana<-at->
Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2012
I am a 23 year old Italian student in conservation and restoration
attending a Master's degree program in paper, photography and book
conservation.

I would like to know the requirements for working
abroad (outside Europe) as well as those needed in order to work in
conservation/restoration laboratories in France, England, Ireland,
Netherlands and so on? I am interested in state labs and/or
university labs.

In 2014-2015 I will complete my studies and I will have an Academic
Diploma in Restoration (this is the name of the Italian master's
degree in restoration) released by the Academy of fine arts in Turin
(Accademia Albertina di Belle Arti, in Turin, Italy).

With this degree, in Italy, I will be certified as a restorer: what
about the other countries?

Laura Dellapiana

                  Distributed: Monday, January 9, 2012