Subject: International Preservation News available

International Preservation News available

From: Jeanne Drewes <jdre<-at->
Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2012
The Library of Congress Preservation Directorate has some paper
issues of the "International Preservation News" a publication of
IFLA, ISSN 0890-4960 going back to the early issues.  We need to
reduce our supply of these and would like to offer them to
interested institutions who may wish to complete their sets or
obtain issues on particular topics. While supplies last you may
request individual or multiple issues from Marietta Sharperson
<msharp<-at->loc<.>gov>.  Please send her your mailing address along with
the requested issue numbers.

You can find all the newsletter table of contents on the IFLA
website at

    <URL:http://www.ifla.org/
        en/publications/international-preservation-news>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

You can also request to be added to the mailing list to receive
future issues on the same website.

The deadline to request the paper issues from the Library of
Congress is February 29, 2012.

Jeanne Drewes
Chief, Binding and Collections Care Division
Program Manager, Mass Deacidification
Preservation Directorate
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave S.E.