Subject: Roberta Pilette receives Banks/Harris Preservation Award--addendum

Roberta Pilette receives Banks/Harris Preservation Award--addendum

From: Bob Strauss <strauss<-a>
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Banks/Harris Reception at Midwinter ALA postponed

As most of you know it has become a tradition for Preservation
Technologies to host a reception for the Banks/Harris Award
recipient on Friday evening before the beginning of the ALA
Midwinter Meeting. Bobbie Pilette this year's recipient is not able
to attend this Midwinter meeting. Since Bobbie will not be able to
attend a reception in her honor we have decided to postpone the
reception at Midwinter. That is the bad news.

The good news is that Bobbie will be attending the Annual Conference
in Anaheim and we will be hosting a reception in her honor at that
time.

Please let others that you know who might not receive this posting
of the change in plans. As soon as plans are finalized for the
reception at Annual I will update the list and look forward to
celebrating with all of you and Bobbie at that time.

Robert J Strauss
Preservation Technologies LP
Vice President

                 Distributed: Sunday, December 18, 2011