Subject: Sistine Chapel

Sistine Chapel

From: Lori Arnold <woodbldg<-a>
Date: Saturday, December 10, 2011
I am looking for an article that I recall seeing a long while back
regarding the connection between the tourist traffic at the Sistine
Chapel and the conservation impact of that traffic. I am working on
developing a plan for tourism traffic for another site and the
number of 500 keeps coming up as an acceptable number for minimizing
tourism traffic. I seem to remember this number in relation to the
Sistine Chapel. Correct me if I'm wrong. I welcome any and all
suggestions as to articles or data indicating such information.

Lori Arnold
President
Arnold Wood Conservation, LLC
1822 Fairmount Avenue