Subject: Water purification system available

Water purification system available

From: Marei Hacke <marei.hacke<-a>
Date: Monday, November 28, 2011
    author.

We have a water purification system to give away for free. We have
bought a new one and no longer need this system; it consists of
three units plus spare new filters and all manuals:

    Elga Prima 8 BP (produces deionised water and was still fully
    functioning when we deinstalled it a few months ago)

    Elga Reservoir 40L

    Elga Maxima AN (this unit filters the deionised water again and
    produces very pure water for analytical purposes; the unit is
    temperamental, although it was working when deinstalled. It may
    be fixable but we haven't checked that).

Each unit is approximately 40-60cm tall, 40-60cm wide and 40-50cm
deep. If anybody is interested in taking this off our hands then
please contact me. This is for pick up in person only unless you are
willing to organise and pay for transport. There is no warranty left
and we cannot guarantee its working condition.

Marei Hacke PhD
Scientist
Department of Conservation and Scientific Research
The British Museum
Great Russell Street
London, WC1B 3DG, UK
+44 2073238953