Subject: Synthetic resins

Synthetic resins

From: Ian Nurock <inurock<-a>
Date: Wednesday, November 23, 2011
I am a conservation student preparing a paper on small repairs to
plaster casts. I will be comparing Paraloid B72 to a few
dispersions: Primal B60A, Primal (Rhoplex) AC-33, Primal WS24 and
Rhoplex AC-234. I will be asking the question why B72 has become so
popular with conservators when in some cases other polymers are just
as adequate? I would appreciate any ideas or thoughts or if there
have been similiar papers published.

Ian Nurock
City and Guilds of London Art School

                 Distributed: Sunday, November 27, 2011