Subject: A death

A death

From: Claudia Chemello <cchemell<-a>
Date: Wednesday, November 23, 2011
It is with great sadness that we share the news that our dear friend
and colleague Tony Rajer passed away last week of a heart attack.
Many of us have had the privilege to meet and work with Tony,
immediately recognizing his enthusiasm and incomparable sense of
humor. Tony most recently shared his work with us at METAL 2010,
where he spoke of the challenges of regilding the statue atop the
dome of the Wisconsin State Capitol.

We will deeply miss his integrity, passion, creativity, love of art,
and his ability to enrich the life of all those around him.

  <URL:http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/greenbaypressgazette/
    obituary.aspx?n=anton-william-rajer-tony
    &pid=154666263&fhid=14028>

  <URL:http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/
    greenbaypressgazette/guestbook.aspx?n=anton-rajer
    &pid=154666263&cid=full>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URLs have been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newlines.

David Hallam, Paul Mardikian, Claudia Chemello, Emma Schmuecker
ICOM-CC Metal Working Group

                 Distributed: Sunday, November 27, 2011